REM--everybody hurts/每个人都会受伤
*翻译按其意译,一边读一边写,若有偏差,见谅。
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
当白天和黑夜都只剩下你一个人漫长的孤独
when you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on.
当你觉得你受够了这生活,那么,请你顶住
Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.
不要放弃你自己,因为有时候每个人都会受伤,每个人都会泪流
Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along.
有时候每件事都让你不安,那么,现在,请你独自唱歌
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
当你的白天像黑夜一样孤独, (坚持住,坚持住)
if you feel like letting go, (hold on)
当你觉得你想随波逐流 坚持住
when you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on.
当你觉得你肩负着这生命太多东西,请坚持住。
Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
每个人都会受伤,让你的朋友为你抚慰
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand.
每个人都会受伤,别放手。别,别放开你的手。
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
当你觉得你是孤独一人,不,不,不,你不是一个人的
If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
如果你拥有属于自己的生命,日和夜都将如此漫长
when you think you've had too much of this life to hang on.
当你觉得你的生命里有太多的坚持
注:这是一个倒装句。翻译为:如果你拥有属于自己的生命,当你觉得你的生命里有太多的东西需要坚持,日和夜都将如此的漫长。
Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
有时候,每个人都会受伤
everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
每个人都会哭泣,每个人都会受伤
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on.
有时候每个人都会受伤,所以,请坚持住,坚持住
Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. (repeat & fade)
坚持住,坚持住
(Everybody hurts. You are not alone.)
每个人都会受伤,不单你一个人
R.E.M是德国(好像是)的一支硬摇滚乐队。然而这首歌却是如此的动情。轻缓的乐曲,有些沧桑的男声向你述说那关于伤痛的感觉。是的,每个人都会受伤,然而,请坚持住。这是属于我们自己的生命,知道么?为自己而骄傲,因为我们是千万之中独一无二的。我们生来就是胜者,我们从母亲体内诞下的时候,战胜了环境,战胜了偶然。
在我们成长的时候,我们也继续战斗着,战胜大自然的偶然,战胜一切的突发事件。我们的生命的意义,就是让自己处于生的境地。这生的境地,让我们的自由继续拓宽。
每个人都会受伤,不单单你一个人。所以,你不是孤独的。你不孤单。我们在一起。

订阅我的BLOG(RSS)